To choose a platform for upcoming digitalization projects is a strategic decision. Large enterprises have basically 3 options:
- established market leader – as used by their competitors
- open source product – without influence on further development
- owning a proprietary platform themselves
Obviously, the proprietary option makes a perfect solution:
- differentiation from competitors – one does not become a market leader by doing what others do
- control of ongoing development
- IP creation and future paybacks
However, developing such a complex platform has two challenges: costs and time-to-market as the most important factor.
How to overcome both issues?
There are companies out there, focused on technology, having built a product over years, permanently further developed, based on real customer requirements. Many of these companies have never had sales departments, hired more programmers instead.
They have always quickly identified, built-in and applied new developments in real-life projects. This way they have grown their customers successes significantly and made themselves enough money to independently decide what they want to develop next.
Here‘s one of them.
Sometimes they are called to save other’s failed projects, to match business-critical deadlines. Successfully.
So to get your own platform, find one of them in the marketplace and take control.